Thank you to all who made the right choice by voting for me!

We had the best platform and ran a short but great campaign. As happens so often in modern politics, it didn't translate to the most votes.

The new mayor was elected with just 13% of the registered voters. I congratulated her and I truly wish her and the new council the best. What about the other 87%?

The 2022 campaign is over, but the concerns that many of you still share with me remain.

Those elected have promised to represent our citizen's concerns. We should supportively hold them to that until the next election.

Let's keep in touch!

Get my free newsletter.

Focused on local issues and events, it will keep you informed on what's going on in our community.

Click here: Subscribe Me!

or scan the QR code below